Saturday, August 1, 2020

July 2020 in Review


July was the month that my life turned around. I have found my way! So many changes are coming and I am beyond excited. I can feel the difference already.

In July, I restarted my Beta Reading Service and I'm currently working on my first novella. I was surprised how quickly that happened. I've also had two other authors already reach out to me.

I'm still desperate for a vacation, so I've been making plans. I think I enjoy planning vacations almost as much as actually going on them. My latest destination is Hawaii. When will I get to go? Who knows?! But I'm having fun with the planning stage and figuring out how it fits into this new life that I'm building for myself.

Yes, I'm being intentionally vague about this new life and the changes coming up, but you will all know soon enough. My goal is to have everything up and running in September. I have a long list of tasks and goals, but I am extra motivated. Nothing is going to stop me!

What I Read:

I read 31 books in July! I actually read a bit more than this, but they were PDFs for my super secret upcoming life changing project. Lots of reading and researching in general. I've also been getting back into YA and loving it!

4 comments:

  1. So very happy for you! I am looking forward to finding out all the details! YAY! xoxo
    WOW you read a lot, I envy you once again lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being unemployed has definitely been good for my reading groove. :P

      Delete
  2. Ooooh that sounds really exciting! I can't wait to find out what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is totally life changing! At least for me. :)

      Delete