Friday, August 7, 2020

Series Report: Book of Love (1-5) by Meara Platt

First, I love these covers. They're so colorful and pretty.  There are three more books, which came out this year, but I haven't read those yet. Which is probably a good thing, because this is not a series I'd recommend binging. I read these five back to back and I think I would have enjoyed them more if I had spread them out. They're just TOO similar, so it was almost like reading the same book five times. It was a good book, but it didn't need to be repeated that many times so close together.

This series is all about a book that explains how men and women fall in love. It's very scientific. Each woman in this friend/family group read it and pass it around so they can each find their true love. Of course, each of them need to test the information out so they choose a man that they trust, not intending to actually fall in love with him. We all know how that goes. Especially when you read it five times in a row.

It's a very cute series and I do recommend, but just one book at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment