Sunday, August 16, 2020

Sunday Post #12: Working hard or hardly working?

This week has been #galleyathon! I've knocked out eight ARCs from 2013. Yep, I still have those. In fact, all of my outstanding Netgalley ARCs are from 2013-14, so it has felt good to finally get rid of them.

Other than that, I've spent the week working on my secret project. It's continuing to go very well. But I'm not having any luck with getting more beta reads. I've certainly had authors contact me, and then they back out once they get the invoice. It's not a secret that I charge. This is my job. I'm upfront about it, so it's very frustrating. I know it'll turn around though. I do have one lined up with an author I've worked with before, so that's exciting!

Two months until my birthday! Not that I'll be doing anything, just like everyone else who's had a birthday since March...


New Books:

Freebies:


Kindle Unlimited:

That's it. Nothing from the library since it was closed. It's opening tomorrow though, so maybe I'll have something to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment