Sunday, June 28, 2020

Sunday Post #5: Welcome home Lulu and Fifi!

We got Lulu's ashes on Friday. Our vet paid for everything, including the urn and a paw print! I miss her giant little feet.
We also got new puppy, Fiona, on Saturday.She's very small and sweet. She gets along with everybody so far.

New Books

Freebie:

This one was already on my wishlist! Yay!

For Review:

This was a surprise! I didn't request it, but I guess I was still on the mailing list from the previous two books. It was good!

From the Library:

Finally! I have 23 more requests/holds that I'm waiting for. Only two have come in and 14 are "in transit." Some of those have said "in transit" for three weeks already, sooo...

1 comment:

  1. Fiona is the cutest! Enjoy all your new books and your new fur baby! 😊

    ReplyDelete