Monday, June 1, 2020

May 2020 in Review


The fifth month of 2020 is now gone, and hopefully the rest of the year took notes and doesn't repeat that. I doubt it though. But personally, May was a pretty good month for me. It started out in a big funk since my vacations were cancelled and my Lulu is sick, but I coped. I read a lot. I restarted blogging. I continued my Degrassi binge (find my thoughts at WWAW). I discovered Animal Crossing Pocket Camp and now my life is no longer mine.

I also worked on getting caught up with my subscribed podcasts. I had been listening to them at work, but with no work, I haven't been listening as much. So far I got caught up with The Minimalists, Highest Self Podcast, Frugal Friends Podcast, Lavendaire Lifestyle, Spark Joy, By the Book, and We Love You (And So Can You). I have several more to catch up with, and a ton more that I want to start! We'll see how June goes.

Books I Read:


I read 31 books in May! I even had four 5-star reads! I'd say it was a most excellent reading month. I participated in #BoutOfBooks, the #AsianReadathon and #Sapphicathon which were great. Now it's the start of #QueerLitRead!

2 comments:

  1. 31 books is awesome! I've always been in awe at the amount of book you read in a month! I read 3 in May 😅😂 Ever since the pandemic started my mood for reading just plummeted and I'm still struggling to get back on track. Goodreads is telling me I'm 4 books behind. 😬😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I'm the only person who is thriving during the pandemic. Well, not exactly "thriving" but I'm certainly doing better/more while at home than when I was working.

      Delete