Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sunday Post #4: Throwing myself into books...

I've been okay this week. Still upset about Lulu not being here. Well, we have her urn now, but still. My mom did buy me a puppy despite the full on tantrums that I was throwing. Seriously, yelling and crying. I would have thrown myself to the floor and flailed around too, but I had no energy for that. New puppy should be coming home this weekend. I wanted a puppy BEFORE Lulu got sick, but it's just too soon now. In the meantime, I've just been reading, reading, reading. My library opens tomorrow for curbside pick-up, so that's good.

New Books

From Overdrive Library:

Got some good goodies this week. I had them on hold with the physical library too, so I cancelled those. I'm going to have a huge haul next week if all of my holds come in by tomorrow. 14 are already there, with another 5 in transit. The rest are waitlisted.

1 comment:

  1. That's exciting that you're getting a new puppy! But I totally get it, about it feeling like it's too soon. I'm sending you lots of positive vibes.

    ReplyDelete