Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sunday Post #2


I've been back in the blogosphere for a full week! It's been a pretty quiet week for me personally, just reading and my Degrassi binge. I'm hoping my local library opens this week. I had a ton of books on hold and suddenly a bunch of them are "in transit." So I really hope I can pick them up soon!

New Books:

Freebies!

I totally forgot that I had Alpha Goddess on my wishlist, so that was a nice surprise!

From Kindle Unlimited:

It was the last week of my KU "trial" (it was 5 months!) so I grabbed these last minute titles. I already read Meet Cute Club, which was super cute.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that is awesome that your library is opening back up! I have no clue when ours will. But at least we still have Overdrive. 🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sent the email today that they're working on setting up curbside pickup! It's been SIX MONTHS since I've gotten any library books, so I'm excited.

      Delete