Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sunday Post #18: Three Fridays...

I thought it was Friday starting on Wednesday, so that's how my week went. But I did get a lot done. I finished some things and got started on others. Making great progress.

I've also been watching a Halloween movie every night, so that's been fun. I don't do straight up Horror, so it's mostly family friendly stuff and just slightly creepy things.

New Books

From Overdrive Library

Purchased

My library got lots of goodies this week! I was surprised those three were available, so I grabbed 'em immediately! I already read (and loved) Grown. I'm currently reading Legendborn, which is alright so far. I wanted to go to the library yesterday to drop off my returns and grab some of my holds, but the smoke is back! I'll have to go tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get Legendborn, I believe it will be in my book box next month, if not I plan to grab it for my self. I can't wait to read that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I hope you get it! It was a fun twist on the Legend of King Arthur once the story got going. :)

      Delete