Tuesday, September 1, 2020

August 2020 in Review


Did August even happen? I don't remember. For real. Everything kind of runs into July...I know I spent the last few weeks working on my secret project and have entered the next phase of that. Which just means waiting on something, then I can finish up the rest of my to-do list and go live! Exciting! At least for me.

I also spent a lot of time planning vacations that I'm not going to go on, most likely. I wanted to spend the entire month of October in Hilo, Hawaii. But the mandatory quarantine was extended, which makes me believe it will get extended again, so that's a no go. Most likely. Then I figured that I would just suck it up and go to Disney World. Disney is doing a great job of enforcing physical distancing and mask wearing, but no character meet-n-greets, no fireworks, and most restaurants are still closed. I just don't know if I want to spend that kind of money for half a vacation, but the flights are crazy cheap! 

THEN I started getting my hopes up that Disneyland might open up. I'm certainly keeping my eye on that as the state discusses the opening criteria for amusement parks. If Disneyland does open by/in October, I'm going. I've already cancelled two Disney vacations this year and it has me very antsy. It's my happy place. I'm use to going every year for my birthday or at Christmastime. I need this for my sanity.

What I Read


I read a total of 42 books! That is a new record for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment