Sunday, September 6, 2020

Sunday Post #15: I did something crazy...

Yeah, I did something a little nuts on Friday. I booked a trip to Disney World. I couldn't take it anymore. I need to go. So I'm going next month, after my birthday since my coupon didn't work for my birthday week. I had to order more masks so that I can change them during the day. But I feel so much more settled now that I have a vacation planned.

Still waiting on the next step of my life plan. But in the meantime, I've been watching Disney+, as one does. I am ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with The Greatest Showman. I think you all got your musicals about problematic white men confused, because Hamilton cannot even compare to this one.

Ashley (@NoseGraze) announced BookHype yesterday! I was one of her beta testers, so I had been playing around on it all week. I'm excited for all of the features to come! It's like Goodreads, but less noisy. Back to the books!

New Books

Freebies


From Kindle Unlimited

That's it for this week! I posted my thoughts on the Oak Fast Fated Mates books yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment