Friday, July 3, 2020

June 2020 in Review

Half of the year is officially gone. Thank goodness. 2020 has been a trip and June was the worst.

If you read my Sunday Posts or follow me on Instagram, you'll know that my precious dog Lulu died from meningitis. It's been a rough few weeks. We did get a new puppy, Fiona. She's cute, but it's just not the same. I don't feel that connection with her. Maybe with time.

I did start an internship with a publisher a couple weeks ago. It's been fun so far. Certainly keeps me busy on the days that I have a manuscript to work through.

I kind of continued my never ending quest on getting back caught up on my subscribed podcasts. This month I only managed to finish Nancy , Queer as Fact, and History is Gay. I'm working on ChooseFI, which is the one I'm most behind on since they started posting 3-5 episodes per week during the lockdowns.



On the Blog

Series Report: Gold Sky by Rebel Carter - Diverse Frontier Romance!
Series Report: H3RO by J.S. Lee - 5 Star K-Prop Reverse Harem Romance!
Series Report: Onyx by J.S. Lee - Reverse Harem Romance!

What I Read

I read 29 books in June, which is more than I anticipated. But my library finally opened for curbside pickup, so I've had a lot of requests suddenly come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment