Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Books That Made Me Smile in 2020 So Far...

Again, I narrowed this topic down a bit, because there are way too many books that made me smile.



  • The Prince and the Dressmaker was just adorable. The story, the art, the everything! It made me happy cry.
  • How can a book called Meet Cute Club not make you smile?
  • The cover for I'll Be the One is just smile inducing with a story to match. 
  • Dearly, Departed is an oddball on this list, but it reminded me of a movie I loved, which made me smile.

  • The Lady's Guide to Celestial Mechanic's title just makes me smile, and the story was great too!
  • Heart and Hand has an interracial polyamorous marriage and it's just so sweet!
  • Look at Kim Reaper's cover and tell me that doesn't just make you giddy.
  • Ditto on Jonesy.

  • Both of these series made my face hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment