Thursday, October 1, 2020

September 2020 in Review

Another month gone already?! While last week did feel extremely slow, the month as a whole just disappeared! It was more of the same: staying home, only going out for groceries.

I was also watching one or two Halloween movies per night! Did you know I have a movie blog? No? Well I do! Tomorrow kicks off my 32 Days of Halloween! Yes, thirty-two, because one special movie will be posted on November 1st. 

It's my birthday month! Just fifteen days until the big day! Not that I have anything planned. I do want to get some take-out sushi.


What I Read

In September I read 26 books, which is down from the last two months. But I was super busy all month! I've been prepping for my super secret project and it just keeps growing and growing and growing. I'm so excited! But I did read a lot of good stuff and got back into a good reviewing groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment